Poem Arcanus...

Aut Vincere aut mori...

My Favourite piece of Technology



Brand to start this blog, I uploaded an image of an object that I quite like, is not the favorite! but ... at least helps me fairly:      
                                   
                                                   "The Car"


As I got it? A hard question when I was born my parents had a car hahahaha xD!, so it's effort from them, but seriously speaking, a year ago and a little more, my parents gave me a 4x4 just before leaving school, this in my name (100% mine) but ... is a great tool that makes life easier for me (I can also listen my favorite music), when dealing with health emergencies, going on a trip (which I love) or just a walk ... although I enjoy walking!, how often you use it? if there is a scale of 1 to 10, I'd say 5, since I do not want to be a robot! :P hahaha.
why I like? it is great and allows me to visit mysterious places like the mountains or the north of my country, my little car goes with me to all .. gives me the opportunity to have experiences outside the cement jungle, it would be without it? mmmm I've been without a car, and does not affect much, at least to me that I have trained like a Spartan good! , Is very useful but will not die by not having it.

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment